Claims Reporting and Managed Care:
The FRSA-Self Insurers Fund has a full in-house claims staff ready to serve you.
When you become a member of the FRSA Self Insurers Fund, you are important to our collective success. Our relationship can best be described as a partnership formed to reduce costs.
Therefore our goals are:
- To Provide the most effective medical benefit delivery system to covered injured employees
- To provide the best possible service to our members
- Keep the total injury related expenses as low as possible to reduce your overall Workers' Compensation costs
As an active participant in achieving these goals, your role will be to:
- Maintain a safe and hazard free workplace for your employees
- Cooperate with the FRSA-Self Insurers Fund Loss Control Representatives who will help you prevent employee injuries
- Immediately notify the FRSA-SIF Claims Department of an employee injury at 844-677-3772, Ext. 200
As an employer, you are authorized to provide initial medical treatment authorization for your injured employee. Please use the Authorization Form from your policy binder to send with any injured employee when he/she is seeking initial treatment.
Early medical intervention and expert administrative help combined with aggressive return to work and safety programs is a winning strategy to reduce the frequency and severity of workplace accidents.
To report a claim call 844-677-3772, Ext. 200.
As always, please feel free to contact our office should you have
any questions concerning this information at
(844) 677-3772 or (800) 767-3772 or (407) 671-3772.